- In the Box
- The multisport GPS watch for performance runners, cyclists and triathletes.
- Support triathlon activities with manual switch between run, bike and open water swimming modes.
- Extended battery hours for long endurance training activities.
- Pre-loaded Bryton test and workouts to test your limits, train systematically and monitor progress.
- Programmable interval workouts to create training plans just for you.
- Vibrate and sound alerts to provide reminders while training.
- 6 user customized display pages within maximum of 4 data per page.
- Dedicated lap info pages to monitor and compare lap performance.
- Manage training data and plan your trips on brytonsport.com.
Monitors and provides training condition for users, such as BMI, calories burned, distance and etc. It helps users to observe the changes of training condition and always keep in the best shape.
All in one graphic chart makes it easy to analyze and track. In the full screen view, just click and drag the item, such as pace, distance, and heart rate*, you can zoom in to obtain detailed analysis.
*HRM is required.
The Lap Detail page lists number and the records of your laps. You can choose 12 out of 20 data types for displays and compare. The data allows you to compare the items which you care the most and monitor your training process.
Bryton Bridge 2TM
Bryton Bridge 2TM application allows you to upload/download tracks or workouts to/from brytonsport.com for analysis. When there is no internet connection, you can use My Device Manager function to save tracks in your local computer.
• Model: Cardio 60
• Dimension WxHxD: 42.9 x 48.4 x 13.95 mm
• Device Weight: 54 g
• Display: 1.4" Mono LCD
• Battery hour: 28 days in clock mode /16 hours in training mode.
• GPS: High-Sensitivity Chipset
• Waterproof: 30M
• Wireless interface: 2.4 GHz ANT+
• Alerts: Yes
• Vibration alert: Yes
• Lap history: 1,500 laps
• Log history: 125 hours
• Training Options: Simple / Interval* / Customize*
• Heart rate zones: 7 zones
• Bryton Bridge 2TM software: Yes • Brytonsport.com Training Center: Yes • Operating Temperature: -10C° ~ 50C° • Language: EN/FR/DE/IT/ES/NL/PT/TC/SC/KO/JP/PT-BR/NO/FL/DK/SW/GR
Bike Mount, Speed and Cadence Dual sensor, Adapter
Copyright@2013 Bryton Inc. All rights reserved.