If you’ve ever dreamed to have a cycling computer to be as simple as possible for your daily commute, but it also provides pro like functionalities with an affordable price, the Rider 100 is the one. No speed sensor installation required, the Rider 100 features Power On and Go with Auto Start/Stop, keeping you in the mood for cycling. Compatible with the ANT+ Heart Rate monitor, Cadence sensor, the Rider 100 can definitely channel your cycling excitement to the next level. The large auto backlight easy-to-read display works great with 36 real time data functions including customizable data pages, allowing you to be always on top of your workouts. The GPS recording option gives you the opportunity to compare and compete with other cyclists by sharing the recorded FIT files to popular training websites after workouts. Designed for everyday cyclists, the Rider 100 is simple, powerful and affordable.
- In the Box
- Exquisite GPS Cycling Computer
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver for fast positioning.
- No speed sensor installation needed. Just power on and go.
- Slim and lightweight design.
- IPX7 waterproof
- Large and easy-to-read display
- 7 customizable data screen with maximum of 5 data per page
- ANT+™ wireless technology
- Compatible with ANT+ HR monitor, speed and cadence sensors.
- Anti-glare display for daytime and clear backlight for night rides.
- Support for viewing stats on devices or uploading to Strava, Training Peaks, and Fit track.
*Manual setting: You can customize your data field based on your training goal.
Power On and Go
No more setting for wheel size, time and unit; no more installation and pairing with speed sensor. Rider 100 gets it all covered. Just get the device mounted onto the bike mount, turn it on and you are good to go. Get involved and enjoy the cycling. Rider 100 will take care of the rest.
If you don’t feel like recording the ride but still want to view ride data in real time, Rider 100 is what you need. With high-sensitivity GPS, Rider 100 syncs seamlessly with the movement of the bicycle. It starts when you start pedaling, and it stops when your bike stops.
Simple but powerful
Rider 100 provides all the necessary data for your workout. Easy to use, yet it incorporates up to 36 functions including Time, Speed, Distance, Calorie, Cadence, HR and LTHR.
Connect, upload and share
We know you want to keep a cycling log to track your progress or share your accomplishment with other cyclists, so we make it easy for uploading. Just plug it into your computer and select files from your device. No software is needed to convert files. Workout files are automatically saved in FIT format, which can be uploaded to popular training sites including STRAVA, Training Peaks, Endomondo, Map My Ride, Fit track and many more.
• Model: Rider 100
• Dimension WxHxD: 39.8 x 60.5 x 16.5mm
• Device Weight: 40 g
• Display: 1.6" Mono LCD
• Battery hour: 25 hours
• GPS: High-Sensitivity Chipset
• Waterproof: IPX7
• Wireless interface: 2.4 GHz ANT+, Bluetooth Smart wireless technology
• Alerts: Yes
• Lap history: 130 laps
• Log history: 300 hours
• Heart rate zones: 7 zones
• Operating Temperature: -10C° ~ 50C° • Language: EN/FR/DE/IT/ES/NL/DA/NO/SW/FI/PT/JP/KO/TC/SC
Out-front Bike Mount, ANT+ Heart Rate Monitor, ANT+ Speed Sensor, ANT+ Cadence Sensor, ANT+ Speed and Cadence Dual sensor
Copyright@2013 Bryton Inc. All rights reserved.