Weather you expect a cycling computer to be simple for enjoyment, affordable for your budget or powerful for your trainings, the Rider 310 answers them all. No speed sensor installation required, the Rider 310 features Power On and Go with Auto Start/Stop, keeping you in the mood for cycling. New train & test feature not only enables you to plan workouts ahead but keeps track of your training progress. Supporting ANT+ Heart Rate*,Cadence sensor*and Power Meter, the Rider 310 can definitely take your workout to the next level. The large auto backlight easy-to-view screen simultaneously displays up to 70 real time data, incorporating customizable data pages, allowing you to be always on top of your workout. The GPS recording option gives you the opportunity to compare and compete with other cyclists by sharing the recorded FIT files to popular training websites after workouts. Designed for all around cyclists, the Rider 310 is simple, powerful and affordable.
- In the Box
- Exquisite GPS Cycling Computer
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver for fast positioning.
- No speed sensor installation needed. Just power on and go.
- IPX7 waterproof
- Large and easy-to-read display
- 7 customizable data screen with maximum of 8 data per page
- Built-in barometer for training with terrain
- Bryton test preloaded to test your limits and train systematically.
- ANT+™ wireless technology
- Compatible with ANT+ Heart Rate monitor, speed, cadence sensors and power meter for advance training.
- Anti-glare display for daytime and clear backlight for night rides.
- Support for viewing stats on devices or uploading to Strava, Training Peaks, and Fit track.
- One second recording
*Manual setting: You can customize your data field based on your training goal.
Power On and Go
No more setting for wheel size, time and unit; no more installation and pairing with speed sensor. Rider 310 gets it all covered. Just get the device mounted onto the bike mount, turn it on and you are good to go. Get involved and enjoy the cycling. Rider 310 will take care of the rest.
If you don’t feel like recording the ride but still want to view ride data in real time, Rider 310 is what you need. With high-sensitivity GPS, Rider 310 syncs seamlessly with the movement of the bicycle. It starts when you start pedaling, and it stops when your bike stops.
Simple but powerful
Rider 310 provides all the necessary data for your workout. Easy to use, yet it incorporates up to 70 functions including Time, Speed, Distance, Calorie, Cadence, Altitude, Power, HR and LTHR.
With Rider 310’s Pre-loaded test workouts and “To Plan” function, you can learn of your physical condition from MHR or LTHR and customize your workout accordingly. With one second recording function, you can work more effectively in interval trainings and have more precise data to analyze. Rider 310 is designed to make your training systematic, smooth and smart.
Connect, upload and share
We know you want to keep a cycling log to track your progress or share your accomplishment with other cyclists, so we make it easy for uploading. Just plug it into your computer and select files from your device. No software is needed to convert files. Workout files are automatically saved in FIT format, which can be uploaded to popular training sites including STRAVA, Training Peaks, Endomondo, Map My Ride, Fit track and many more.
• Model: Rider 310
• Dimension WxHxD: 45.1x 69.5 x 17.3mm
• Device Weight: 56 g
• Display: 1.8" Mono LCD
• Battery hour: 36 hours
• GPS: High-Sensitivity Chipset
• Waterproof: IPX7
• Wireless interface: 2.4 GHz ANT+, Bluetooth Smart wireless technology
• Alerts: Yes
• Lap history: 130 laps
• Log history: 300 hours
• Heart rate zones: 7 zones
• Operating Temperature: -10C° ~ 50C° • Language: EN/FR/DE/IT/ES/NL/DA/NO/SW/FI/PT/JP/KO/TC/SC
Out-front Bike Mount, ANT+ Heart Rate Monitor, ANT+ Speed Sensor, ANT+ Cadence Sensor, ANT+ Speed and Cadence Dual sensor
Copyright@2013 Bryton Inc. All rights reserved.