Navigation and advanced training are all in one simple-to-use Rider 530! Designed for pro cyclists, Rider 530 is built with a large 2.6” display, showing you 12 cycling data per page, perfect for advanced training. Featuring new Follow Track function, Rider 530 is your personal guide, giving you information about road and distance before every turn*. You can plan your trips from Bryton app, follow previous rides from your device history or download .gpx tracks shared from other users. With built in electronic compass, you are always on top of where you are and to which direction you are heading. After finishing workout, Rider 530 will give you a complete and graphical device summary for keeping track of workout performance. Rider 530 works seamlessly with Bryton app. Your tracks and workout data can be synced via WLAN from the device to Bryton app in just seconds, where you can view progress, graphical analysis and share rides on social media. With simple setup, your tracks will be automatically synced to STRAVA, making it easy for you to share and compete with millions on STRAVA. Rider 530 provides the most convenient way for every road cyclist in viewing, planning, riding, training, analyzing and sharing. Be a pro while enjoying all the benefits of Rider 530.
*Turn by turn information is only available when planning trips using Bryton app.
- In the Box
- Exquisite GPS Cycling Computer
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver for fast positioning.
- No speed sensor installation needed. Just power on and go.
- IPX7 waterproof
- Large and easy-to-read display
- 7 customizable data screen with maximum of 12 data per page
- On Device Graphical Summary
- Follow track plus turn by turn navigation
- Built-in compass provides heading information
- Built-in barometer for training with terrain
- Bryton test preloaded to test your limits and train systematically.
- One second recording
- Compatible with ANT+ Heart Rate monitor, speed, cadence sensors and power meter for advance training.
- Anti-glare display for daytime and clear backlight for night rides.
- Support for viewing stats on devices or uploading to Strava, Training Peaks, and Fit track.
- Support Bryton app for planning trip, analyzing and sharing tracks.
- Strava Auto Upload to sync your activities seamlessly from Bryton app
Manual setting: You can customize your data field based on your training goal.
Navigation Mode Your Best GPS Device for Road Bike
If you love riding long distance on roads, Rider 530 will certainly meet your needs. It has up to 33 hours of battery life and supports power bank. Built with a large 2.6” display, Rider 530 provides the best viewing experience. It can fit up to 12 cycling data per page (7 pages in total), allowing cyclists to have their current workout status well in hands.
Lead the Way
Ride on a new adventure with the new Follow Track feature and never get lost ! You can plan trip via Bryton App, download gpx tracks online or use previous ride activities (history) to let Rider 530 be your personal guide. With turn by turn navigation, the device offers info for distance and direction before every turn. Enjoy your ride, Rider 530 will lead the way.
Built in Electronic Compass
With built-in compass, the device provides the specific direction, allowing you to be always on top of where you are and to which direction you are heading.
On Device Graphical Summary
Complete and graphical device summary (Heart Rate, Cadence, Speed, Power, Altitude) gives you a clearer picture of your workout performance and convenience in keeping track of your workout and sharing on social platforms.
Fast Data Transfer
Using the Wireless Local Area Network technology, Rider 530 has better phone compatibility and faster data transfer capacity. It can update firmware, upload and download tracks in seconds. It can update your satellites data, calibrate altitude and upload to STRAVA automatically.
Sync to Bryton App
Enjoy the seamless over-the-air synchronization with the new Bryton App. Your tracks and workout data can be synced via WLAN from the device to Bryton App, where you can view progress, graphical analysis and share rides on social media, With simple setup, Bryton App’ STRAVA Auto Upload also makes it easier for you to share your activities to STRAVA and compare with millions. GPS Update are available for maintaining data accuracy on your device.
• Model: Rider 530
• Dimension WxHxD: 54.9x 92.2x 17.6mm
• Device Weight: 79 g
• Display: 2.6" Mono LCD
• Battery hour: 33 hours
• GPS: High-Sensitivity Chipset
• Waterproof: IPX7
• Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN)
• Alerts: Yes
• Lap history: 130 laps
• Log history: 300 hours
• Heart rate zones: 7 zones
• Operating Temperature: -10C° ~ 50C° • Language: EN/FR/DE/IT/ES/NL/DA/NO/SW/FI/PT/JP/KO/TC/SC
F-Mount, ANT+ Heart Rate Monitor, ANT+ Speed Sensor, ANT+ Cadence Sensor, ANT+ Speed and Cadence Dual sensor
Copyright@2013 Bryton Inc. All rights reserved.