Bryton Inc. warrants its products to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Bryton Inc. will repair or replace any component that fails in normal use within this limited warranty period at no charge to the customer for parts or labor.
This warranty does not apply to
- damage caused by misuse, accident, abuse, fire, or other external causes or acts of nature
- physical damage to the surface, such as scratches and dents;
- consumable parts, such as batteries, heart rate belt, unless product damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship
- damage caused by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of Bryton Inc.
This Limited Warranty is subjected to the following terms and conditions:
- To obtain warranty service, a proof of purchase, an original or copy of the sales receipt from the original retailer, is required.
- Bryton Inc. retains the exclusive right to repair or replace the product or offer a full refund of the purchase price at its sole discretion.
- Bryton Inc. will not replace missing components from any package purchased through an online auction. An original or copy of the sales receipt from the original retailer is required to obtain the Limited Warranty.
- To obtain warranty service, contact Bryton Inc. (corp.brytonsport.com) for shipping instructions.
- This Limited Warranty covers expenses for inspecting and repairing the product during the Limited Warranty Period. The defective product shall be delivered by the purchaser at his/her own expense to the designated premises together with the proof of purchase.
- All replaced faulty products or components will become the property of Bryton Inc.
- The repaired or replaced parts by Bryton Inc. shall continue to be warranted for the remaining time of the original one year warranty period or for 90 days from the date of repair or replacement, depending upon which is longer.
- Back up data and remove any confidential, proprietary, or personal information from the Product before returning any unit for service. Bryton Inc. is not responsible for damage to or loss of data.
- Bryton Inc. products are intended to be used as personal aids and must not be used for precise measurement of direction, location, distance or topography and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of map data in its products.
- Bryton Inc. reserves the right to refuse warranty claims against products or services that are obtained and/or used in contravention of the laws of any country.
- For international purchases, a separate warranty may be provided by international distributors depending on the country. If applicable, this warranty is provided by the local in-country distributor and this distributor provides local service for your device. Distributor warranties are only valid in the area of intended distribution.
EXCLUSION OF OTHER DAMAGES. TO THE FULL EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, BRYTON INC. AND ITS SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES AND AGENTS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY:
- CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES;
- DAMAGES OR LOSS OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER RELATING TO LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA OR PRIVACY OR CONFIDENTIALITY, ANY INABILITY TO USE ALL OR PART OF THE HARDWARE DEVICE OR SOFTWARE, PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY F2ILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DUTY OF NEGLIGENCE, GOOD FAITH OR OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT); OR
- INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE DEVICE.THE FOREGOING APPLIES EVEN IF BRYTON INC.OR ANY SUPPLIER, AFFILIATE OR AGENT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES OR DAMAGES; AND EVEN IN THE EVENT OF FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT OR PRODUCT LIABILITY, MISREPRESENTATION OR OTHER REASON.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusions may not apply to You.
Purchases made on other personal websites, online shops and/or auction websites are not eligible for Bryton warranty coverage, excluding purchases made on http://www.brytonsport.com/eshop. Purchase certificates from personal websites, online shops and/or auction websites do not possess the equal efficacy as those from authorized retailers and/or Bryton online e-shop. Sales receipts from authorized retailers and/or Bryton online e-shop are required for Bryton services and/or replacing/fulfilling missing components.
Two Steps to Require Warranty Service:
Contact Bryton Technical Support to receive an RMA number.
Call or e-mail a Bryton Technical Support Specialist to describe the problem and request a return material authorization (RMA) number. You will need to provide the unit's serial number (if applicable), your return shipping address and an email address. A service handling charge, shipping cost, tax and import duty might be applicable on your RMA case.
Ship the unit and the RMA number to Bryton
Once you receive the RMA number, you will be informed with the shipping address back to Bryton. Ship the unit (insured) to the following address and include the assigned RMA number.
Online Purchases (return/ refund)
Items purchased at online stores must be returned to where you purchased them first.
- Customer from North America please contact us at support email@example.com
- Customer from other areas please contact local distributors at FAQ
* Shipping fee for returns are your responsibility.